Summarize this content to 500 words
Thunderful, Headup, and Team Meat got in touch to announce puzzler Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine, which is releasing this year on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Dr. Fetus` Mean Meat Machine provides the perfect combination of classic puzzle-gameplay and hardcore platforming elements that Super Meat Boy is known for. Puzzle your way through beautiful hand-crafted worlds and more than 100 puzzle-levels, filled with creative traps and hazards. At the end of each world, prepare for a gruesome boss fight that will provide the ultimate challenge.
Puzzle your way through familiar Super Meat Boy and Super Meat Boy Forever locations like the picturesque forest, the hospital, and salt factory in a fresh classic puzzle game-inspired format. However, in Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine, matching at least 4 clones of the same kind and creating awesome combos isn’t enough – you’ll also have to avoid lethal hazards and traps, such as sawblades, rockets and pendulums. It’s a demented and hardcore spin on the classic puzzle formula you know and love!
Enjoy dazzling backgrounds and animations from the original Super Meat Boy & Super Meat Boy Forever artists and listen to the wonderful soundtrack by RIDICULON, with unique remixed Super Meat Boy Forever tracks and new tunes.
Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine Features:
● Over 100 hand-crafted levels filled with unique and deadly traps
● Outrageous boss fights that up the ante with additional mechanics
● One-of-a-kind combination of puzzle and action gameplay
● Help Dr. Fetus create the perfect Super Meat Boy clone
● Revisit worlds from Super Meat Boy and Super Meat Boy Forever
● Original Soundtrack created by RIDICULON, with unique Remixes from Super Meat Boy Forever tracks and new scores
● Developed in cooperation with Team Meat and the original Super Meat Boy artists